Anchors with European Approval Certificate (ETA)
Disc anchor FIXPLUG–10 with a pre-mounted plastic pin for fixing heat-insulating plates in the contact insulation system – ETICS.
• Anchor: polyethylene
• Pin: polyamide reinforced with glass fibres
- Pre-mounted pin
- The function of telescope allows trouble-free
anchoring under the surface of the insulating
material, eliminates pin breaking
- For fixing heat-insulating plates made of
- Application in concrete, solid and hollow
ceramic and silicate bricks (A, B, C)
- Anchoring depth 50 mm
- Anchor diameter 10 mm
- Disc diameter 60 mm
- The anchor is a push-through installation.
- Non-load bearing layers, such as adhesive
and/or old render are to be included in the
anchor‘s useful length.
- Driving the nail into the anchor shaft causes the
anchor to expand in the base material.
- Temperature range when installed: -40°C to